MHM Assistance Program
MHM offers a variety of resources and aid to qualified clients to help them through times of struggle, crisis, and unforeseen situations. Whether it's financial assistance or referrals to community partners, our goal is to wrap services around our families to help them navigate a path back to self-sufficiency and, through continued use of our stores' free essentials, ultimately help foster resiliency.
Our financial assistance program is aimed at helping existing clients stabilize and avoid homelessness. Support can vary from rent/utility assistance to car repairs.
To be eligible for Financial Aid:
- Must be a registered client with us for at least 4 months
- Have shopped or attended a class in the last 12 months
- Live in Sarasota, Manatee, Desoto, or Charlotte counties
- Experience an unexpected emergency, such as job loss, illness, loss of reliable transportation, or accident.
- Provide a plan showing how you can make your payments going forward.
If you are not a current client, we can still provide valuable referrals through our Request link below, but we suggest you book an appointment to register as a new client and shop our store